MAC was developed specifically for molding boots, galoshes of manufacturing
soles by direct tide method. The main advantage of the material is lightness.
The material has a lower density, due to which the products are much lighter and
stronger than analogues of PVC compound. This is especially important in the production of children's shoes.
- The material has a low density.
- Due to its high flow rates, the material is unpretentious to the equipment and easy to process.
- Thinner walls - high fluidity and strength make shoes even easier without loss of quality.
- Shoes turn out to be frost-resistant and do not slip on ice due to the presence of an elastomer in the formula.
- Foamed grades are suitable for various types of injection molding machines.